Google mail has added a new feature Add event invitation while you composing the a new mail. so now it makes easy to invite your friends and relatives with the
well formated invitaion mail. yes the mail receivers will see the html formatted invitation mail. thats the main benefit of it. the headache of formatting the invitation mail your self is avoided by gmail.
just enter event title, the venue, from ant to timings and the other details and descriptions in the mail content field. and enjoy it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My gmail doesn't have option of Events when I compose any for any mail. Do I need to do any changes in setting.
Help me if any one knows. Thanks in advance.
@lucky
you must be using Old gmail version, i found there is no settings to enable that feature in new gmail.
Hi
I am looking for webmasters to add in my Id list for Link exchange Purposes
My ID = webmaster.luck@gmail.com
Add my id for the link exchange
vijay.webmaster2@gmail.com
hi i am james plz add mu ai for link exchange
ID:- james.seolinkexchange@gmail.com
how to upgrade to the new version of gmail?
I pay a visit everyday some sites and sites to read articles
or reviews, except this blog provides quality based content.
My page: was kostet private krankenversicherung
My weblog :
Awesome! Its in fact amazing piece of writing, I have got much clear idea about from this article.
Feel free to visit my web-site ... beiträGe private krankenkasse
Remarkable! Its really amazing post, I have got much clear idea concerning from
this paragraph.
Feel free to surf my website :: private krankenversicherung vergleich online
Hi! I simply wish to offer you a big thumbs up for your great info you have right here
on this post. I'll be returning to your website for more soon.
My web-site :: reseller hosting And dedicated server
I could not refrain from commenting. Well written!
Feel free to surf my blog post ; best seo expert