15
comments
Tags:
orkut
how to add mobile device in orkut to receive SMS?
You can register your mobile number so you can use orkut SMS. orkut SMS lets you receive new scrap notifications, get friend info, and more from your mobile device. Learn more.
Note: orkut SMS is a premium service and your carrier may charge you for sending and receiving SMS.
By verifying your mobile phone, you represent that you agree that you will be charged for using orkut SMS.
Steps
Go to
Settings -> click on mobile tab -> select your carrier or select another country -> add your mobile number -> click on NEXT.
Now Next step is: verify your mobile phone. you will be told to
Send an SMS to <#####> with the message <##########>
You should get a confirmation sent back to your phone.
then click on CONTINUE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Iâve been into blogging for quite some time and this is definitely a great post.Cheers!
online pharmacy
If some one wants expert view on the topic of blogging after that
i advise him/her to pay a visit this blog, Keep up the
pleasant work.
Also see my site - Van nelle Zware shag
Your style is really unique compared to other folks
I have read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will
just bookmark this site.
My blog post how to make an app
Great article.
my web page > amber leaf 50g
I really like what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and coverage!
Keep up the terrific works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll.
Also visit my web page - http://immobilienalanya.net
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article.
I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your helpful info.
Thanks for the post. I'll certainly return.
My homepage Asunnot Antalya
It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.
I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!
Feel free to surf my web blog bostäder i Alanya
Excellent blog you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any message boards that cover the same topics talked about here?
I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get opinions from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Many thanks!
Here is my web blog :: Bolig i Alanya
I like the valuable info you supply for your articles.
I will bookmark your blog and check once more here frequently.
I'm reasonably certain I'll be informed a lot of new stuff right right here!
Good luck for the following!
Also visit my website : Hus til salgs i Antalya
Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is important and everything. Nevertheless imagine if
you added some great visuals or videos to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your content is excellent but with images and video clips, this website could undeniably be one of
the best in its field. Awesome blog!
Look into my homepage skin bleaching
First of all I would like to say excellent blog!
I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing.
I've had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there. I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints? Cheers!
Feel free to surf my blog ; how to get rid of man boobs
Hi there, its good post regarding media print, we all understand
media is a wonderful source of information.
My web-site ... amphora pipe tobacco
I think the admin of this web page is in fact working
hard in support of his site, because here every information
is quality based stuff.
Also visit my website - golden virginia tobacco
Hi there! I just would like to give you a big thumbs up for your excellent info you've got right here on this post. I will be returning to your blog for more soon.
My page: how to get rid of your acne overnight
I do not even know the way I stopped up right here, but I thought this
post used to be good. I do not realize who you
are however certainly you're going to a well-known blogger for those who aren't already.
Cheers!
Look into my web-site :: www.insidelouisville.com