Ping.fm is a simple and FREE service that makes updating your social networks a snap!
it's allow you to Post From Anywhere » To Anywhere

Ping.fm has more than half a million active users who post daily from any device just by sending an email, a text message or chat – simple tools that existed since the early stages of the internet
are available on all connected devices. This is why Ping.fm is extremely easy to use and access –just send an update and it can touch on 50 social networks!
This really a huge application for many of us. Send your status updates to everyone – everywhere! – in just a few seconds. You don’t have to worry about missing an important site, or leaving someone out. Update the sites that YOU choose, and ignore the ones you don’t feel you need.
Wow! Thanks for the information! I can definitely use this for my research paper.
Your blog has a truly cool design. That getting said the info the following is free of charge and is of high-quality. I'm subscribing for your feed correct now.
Thanks for your blog. This is exactly what I was looking for!
very interesting article! I will follow your themes.
Can I subscribe to your posts on Twitter or on your Facebook profile?
i know you comment is for seo of ur site.
Thanks man, exactly what i asked the search engine, and your post came out.
I have already tried it and i'd like to say this is really a great application for all of us
I found this blog quite interesting. Thanks for sharing this post..
wow, I am glad I found your blog, its very useful and exciting when I read it, thanks for sharing this one.
this post is amazing, elegant and brilliant, we learn something to this, thanks for sharing this one.
wow, this blog is very interesting and elegant, I love to read this everyday, thanks for sharing this to us, I definitely shared this to my friends.
I hope you will continue your same best work and we will get more informative post which can helpful to us. Thanks for this
I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great posts, have a nice weekend! I am satisfied to locate numerous useful information here in the post. Thank you for sharing...
business plan writers | business plan writer
it will save a lot of time for us...i mean u update all your fan pages within a minute..thanks for sharing such a nice info...
Term Papers
i think ping.fm has stop their services. Now we are not able to post to all social networking site using ping.fm
This looks precious, I think. :)