39 comments Tags:













FB has changed settings again without any notification...
Take a look at your URL (top box on your screen). If you see "http" or just "www" instead of "https" you DO NOT have a secure session & can be hacked.
Go to Account Settings -
Account Security - click Change.
Check box (secure browsing), click Save.

FB has automatically set it on the non-secure setting!
Do everyone a huge favour, copy & re-post.

Bookmark and Share
 

This Post has 39 Comments
essay online July 26, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Thank you for it ! really interesting! It have been always interesting to read shuch news.


custom essay July 27, 2012 at 1:51 AM

This article was extremely interesting, especially since I was searching for thoughts on this subject last week


research paper services July 30, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Really you have done great job,There are may person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.I like this blog..


purchase essay August 4, 2012 at 2:28 AM

Nice one! like it! Thanks!


2012 winter fashion trends August 6, 2012 at 4:25 AM

This is a good article and offer some helpful information for me,thank you!


investment hyip August 7, 2012 at 3:54 AM

I was very pleased to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! This is a very informative post, it helps me more.


abdominal equipment August 8, 2012 at 6:15 AM

Thank you for it ! really interesting! It have been always interesting to read shuch news.


custom signs for home August 12, 2012 at 2:30 AM

Well, this is very interesting indeed


political car magnets August 13, 2012 at 5:48 AM

You made some good points .I did a little research on the topic and found that most people agree with your blog. Thanks.


shagaholic dating September 10, 2012 at 12:21 PM

I have one question – when do you sleep? :-) Thanks again, Sharon!


okna-olta September 24, 2012 at 5:47 AM

Good information here. I will post these information to my facebook page. It is really very informative for others.


free mp3 music September 29, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Splendid job! The topic is on the front burner and it was really interesting to read it. Write more!


free music download site October 1, 2012 at 5:47 AM

Your writing is very good, I really like, thanks.


free online music October 2, 2012 at 5:10 AM

This article is trully well-written.There are a lot of interesting things to take into consideration. well done!


mp3 download October 3, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Thanks for sharing such an interesting information.


mp3 sites October 5, 2012 at 12:27 AM

great) liked everything very much) keep it up and dont stop)


essay writing October 9, 2012 at 4:18 AM

This is a wonderful post. I enjoyed the information lot. I will bookmark this page. Thanks for sharing this information.


case study Australia October 17, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Your article is really superb. Eagerly waiting for your next post in this category.


online casino Australia November 30, 2012 at 6:05 AM

your photos as always amazing


Excellent comments with interesting topics and very useful resources. Thanks for sharing.


credit card processing services December 13, 2012 at 4:21 AM

Excellent website. Lots of useful information here. I am sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks for your effort!


зубная щетка December 13, 2012 at 6:09 AM

I really enjoyed this article. It is always nice when you read some thing that is not only informative but entertaining.


Unknown December 13, 2012 at 11:47 PM

No i don,t admit your face book is not secure.Proposal help online | Highly qualified writers | make dissertation | Purchase Dissertation




online billing December 14, 2012 at 5:41 AM

This is a great inspiring article.You put really very helpful informaI am pretty much pleased with your good work.tion. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.


трости December 14, 2012 at 6:20 AM

Thanks i like your blog very much , i come back most days to find new posts like this.


http://www.krankomplekt.com December 14, 2012 at 7:58 AM

Thanks i like your blog very much , i come back most days to find new posts like this.


http://www.weka.com.ua December 17, 2012 at 6:53 AM

Nice information about the caravan. I also want to experience such in my life.


http://www.weka.com.ua December 17, 2012 at 7:34 AM

Nice information about the caravan. I also want to experience such in my life.


sports car magnets December 17, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Excellent website. Lots of useful information here. I am sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks for your effort!


http://uvc.com.ua/ December 18, 2012 at 4:44 AM

Да уж… Жизнь – как вождение велосипеда. Чтобы сохранить равновесие, ты должен двигаться.


Hyip banker December 20, 2012 at 6:21 AM

I have bookmarked your website so that I can come back & read more in the future as well. Please do keep up the quality writing.


praha-restaurant December 20, 2012 at 7:57 AM

You are a true master of the quill! This reading was the so absorbing!Write more and thank you!


best hyip investment December 20, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Great post, thank for share! I will return this blog to read more useful posts. Thanks!


download free music mp3 December 23, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I am very much overwhelmed by your thoughts for this particular story. A more deeper and staged knowledge would be good for me.


btyworks December 24, 2012 at 3:35 AM

I really enjoyed this article. It is always nice when you read some thing that is not only informative but entertaining.


idealscorp December 27, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Thank you for taking such type healthy point on bridal makeup and skin care.


psychology dissertation structure January 5, 2013 at 3:13 AM

It is good to be read ur post Facebook became non-secure by default and who else will read it he will definitely get many more.


kdsk.com.ua January 10, 2013 at 3:23 AM

This is really a stupendous work done by you.


sportstudio January 11, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Nice post and it would be great for everyone, Thanks a lot for spreading this information here.


Post a Comment

Older Post Newer Post

Recent Articles