55 comments Tags: , ,
I found it when i got irritate by search.avg.com was taking over any keyword i type in address bar. so what i did. 1st i reset the value in firefox configuration.


steps:

To change search via address bar to default proceed as follows:
- Open Firefox
- Type "about:config" in address bar
- Type "keyword.URL" to Filter bar
- Rightclick on keyword.URL and click on Reset

then it became bing as my default search engine.

so what did i do:
1. In your Firefox address bar, type "about:config"

2. Yellow warning triangle will show up on the web page, but don't be alarmed, just click on "I'll be careful, I promise" button

3. In the FILTER bar, (looks like your typical address bar), type in "keyword.URL"

4. Double click it and another smaller window will pop up. Replace the highlighted text with the FOLLOWING text:

http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=

Bookmark and Share
 

This Post has 55 Comments
Anonymous February 19, 2012 at 2:49 AM

very good brother that soloved my problem


Anonymous March 11, 2012 at 6:24 AM

GREAT HELP!


Anonymous June 6, 2012 at 9:32 PM

awesome!


Anonymous June 27, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Thanks!


essay online July 26, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Thank you for it ! really interesting! It have been always interesting to read shuch news.


essay writing help July 27, 2012 at 4:59 AM

Thank you for making this site very interesting


buy essays online July 27, 2012 at 6:43 AM

This is an interesting information


writing essay July 27, 2012 at 7:08 AM

very good)


essay writing services July 27, 2012 at 7:29 AM

I really like your writing. Thanks so much, finally a decent website with good information in it.


custom essay writing service July 27, 2012 at 7:50 AM

Love the site, agree love to find cool websites


online essays July 27, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Thank you very much for this usefull information! I really understand the topic now!


online essay July 27, 2012 at 8:30 AM

thank you))


essay online July 27, 2012 at 8:49 AM

a good blog)


research paper writers July 30, 2012 at 5:03 AM

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles


research papers July 30, 2012 at 6:42 AM

Thank you for sharing this article. I love it. Keep on writing this type of great stuff.


seo service July 30, 2012 at 3:36 PM

This is so cool..thanks so much for the info. Love it!


custom essay writers July 31, 2012 at 1:01 AM

I undoubtedly cherished reading it and talk about this it to my friends.


2011 fashion trends August 6, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Thank you very much for this usefull information! I really understand the topic now!


blank yard signs August 9, 2012 at 1:42 AM

I anticipate that Everything has been declared in analytical address so that clairvoyant could get best advice and apprentice abounding things.


election lawn signs August 13, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Many thanks for such a write-up. I undoubtedly cherished reading it and talk about this it to my friends.


treatment for dark circles under eyes August 13, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Thank you for sharing this article. I love it. Keep on writing this type of great stuff.


yard sale sign August 14, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Lot of great information which can be helpful in some or the other way.


petrolhad August 15, 2012 at 12:42 AM

I am really satisfied with this posting that you have given us. This is really a stupendous work done by you.


2011 fashion September 3, 2012 at 3:50 AM

This is a good article and offer some helpful information for me,thank you!


hyip monitor September 7, 2012 at 8:16 AM

You made some good points .I did a little research on the topic and found that most people agree with your blog. Thanks.


banner signs September 12, 2012 at 1:46 AM

You have a great weblog and I like your style of writing about this stuff. Keep up the good work!


office removal September 17, 2012 at 11:00 AM

You are a true master of the quill! This reading was the so absorbing!Write more and thank you!


permanent hair removal for men September 20, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Thank you for it ! really interesting! It have been always interesting to read shuch news.


Anonymous September 26, 2012 at 1:08 AM

OMG thank you, I thought I was going to have to kill someone. Took my five seconds to fix it following your instructions. You rock!


seoconsult October 2, 2012 at 7:51 AM

I really like your writing. Thanks so much, finally a decent website with good information in it.


web design ny October 10, 2012 at 1:28 AM

I would like to appreciate your work and would like to tell to my friends.


cottages for rent in ontario October 18, 2012 at 8:29 AM

Good information here. I will post these information to my facebook page. It is really very informative for others.


cottage rentals October 22, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Good information here. I will post these information to my facebook page. It is really very informative for others.


nzb movies November 13, 2012 at 11:57 AM

I agree with your idea.You look like very talented.It is very happy to meet you. Thank you!


citystate December 10, 2012 at 6:20 AM

I would like to appreciate your work and would like to tell to my friends.


Сити-Стейт December 12, 2012 at 12:56 AM

Excellent comments with interesting topics and very useful resources. Thanks for sharing.


homemade candles December 12, 2012 at 3:18 AM

This is so cool..thanks so much for the info. Love it!


medbrat December 12, 2012 at 5:39 AM

Excellent comments with interesting topics and very useful resources. Thanks for sharing.


http://medbrat.in.ua/ December 12, 2012 at 7:14 AM

It's good to see this information in your post, i was looking the same but there was not any proper resource.


ортопедический магазин December 14, 2012 at 5:19 AM

Great post, thank for share! I will return this blog to read more useful posts. Thanks!


yard sign December 17, 2012 at 6:29 AM

Thanks a lot for sharing. You have done a brilliant job. Your article is truly relevant to my study at this moment, and I am really happy I discovered your website


uvc.com.ua December 18, 2012 at 7:56 AM

Thanks for sharing such an interesting information.


uvc.com.ua December 18, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me


toner cartridges December 19, 2012 at 5:10 AM

I even told my friends to take a look at your blog and in fact your blog is already bookmarked on my computer. Hope to see more of this.


www.praha-restaurant.com December 21, 2012 at 7:19 AM

Nice post and it would be great for everyone, Thanks a lot for spreading this information here.


mp3 quest December 23, 2012 at 3:26 AM

Hi, I appreciate the information that you have provided in the post. It is worth noting and I really liked the presentation as well. I will surely come back for more of interesting posts.


2012 fashion trends December 26, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Excellent comments with interesting topics and very useful resources. Thanks for sharing.


zapomni.com.ua December 27, 2012 at 3:12 AM

Really a good information.This helps me lot.Thanks for sharing


vantour December 28, 2012 at 4:57 AM

This is a nice post in an interesting line of content.Thanks for sharing this article.


credit card gateway January 2, 2013 at 4:12 AM

that is great! really, i mean it! thanks for sharing!


small business billing software January 2, 2013 at 8:58 AM

I think your blog will easily get more traffics with good branding because its having the good information. so most of them likes your informative blog.


usprint January 4, 2013 at 12:56 AM

Огромное спасибо за интересную статью!


www.cyclovac.kiev.ua January 9, 2013 at 2:51 AM

Thank you for sharing this article. I love it. Keep on writing this type of great stuff.


kdsk.com.ua January 9, 2013 at 7:48 AM

Thank you for sharing this article. I love it. Keep on writing this type of great stuff.


сайт модно и красиво January 11, 2013 at 2:14 AM

I think your blog will easily get more traffics with good branding because its having the good information. so most of them likes your informative blog.


Post a Comment

Older Post Newer Post

Recent Articles